Monday, August 25, 2008

holy facebook!

I think I was the only one in the world not using Facebook before tonight. I had someone send me an invite this morning and thought, "okay, I have a few minutes." The next thing I knew, I had 17 friends and 25 emails in my inbox. It seems like a great way to stay connected to people, so I am excited to try it out. If you are reading this and you haven't joined yet, maybe you should give it a try. It kind of reminds me of being at a party, but without the fattening food and the stress of trying to smile all the time.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

hmmm...I've been a little wary to check it out, between blogging, journaling and scrapbooking, I'm not sure I could keep up with it. I have a friend that keeps sending me an email that says "you on facebook yet?"...maybe I should give it a try.

shannon taylor said...

I'm just so happy that you found facebook!! some of my 16-19 year old friends think it's funny that "old" people are on it; they have no idea how many of us are there!! Plus, my own teenager is on and it's a great way to connect with her and her friends.