Thursday, October 9, 2008

so tired, so young

People (usually strangers or people I've just met) often remark on how tired I look. They also say I look young; much too young to have a 12 year old daughter. I've always found this odd. I don't usually feel really tired. And how can I look so tired and so young at the same time? But I finally figured it out - I look tired because people think I am 28. Since I am actually 38, I must look as though I haven't slept in about ten years. While discussing this with a friend yesterday, she suggested I get a button that says, "I'm not tired, I'm just old!" I'm seriously considering it.

3 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Oh please get one and wear it all of the time! That would be so funny to see!!!

Kneight said...

I remeber you being carded at Squatters Pub for Kami's birthday,when you were 24. So you must look young.

western dave said...

i gues i'm just really lucky to have a wife that looks as young and as you :-) everyone gets tired.